Thanks Tom for sharing the finished cabin. It Looks Great!
Here are the pictures of the finished Aspen Cabin Built in Wyoming.
#22 – Aspen A-Frame Cabin 20? x 30? 1 1/2 Story E-Plans
600 sq ft with full loft – 1 bedroom 1 bath
I just finished the plans to this 24 x 36 2 story barn plan and wanted to share the customers response
Hi John!!!!! It’s beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!12:01 am – you should be in bed – your poor wife!!!! You are like me – work too much – I have given your name and web site to my friends who work at Home depot here in Connecticut. I am hoping you will get some more leads from it – your work is incredible – I hope people tell you this!
I have forwarded this current version to the GC – I think it looks good – sit tight – I will get back to you in a day or so – but I think it is beautiful – thanks!
Pictures of the 20′ x 20′ Gable Workshop – Thanks Jeff
Kathy is happy with the following plans and sends us pictures to show how great the garage plan ended up.
I had purchased a customized plan from you back in March. They worked great! Our city planning/permitting really liked them and it helped the process go smoothly. Attached is a picture of the little shop we built with your plans.
Here are the original specs on the plans
1. 16×20, 8 foot from finished floor to bottom of joists
2. standard exterior double doors instead of garage door on 16″ side
3. Site consideration – 1 foot of elevation change on the site from the highest corner to the lowest corner (diagonally)
4. footing & stem wall (load bearing 1500 lb/sq ft) – 12″ wide x 6″ high
5. 2×6 treated mudsill bolted to top of stem wall. 2×4 bottom plate secured to 2×6 mudsill.
6. (2) 3×3 windows up high (just enough room for a header between window & top plate) on each of the long 20 ft sides and (1) 3×3 window in back also high – all (5) windows spaced evenly
7. 2×4 construction walls
8. no trusses – rafters and joists with storage but no occupancy above the joists (storage for future plan)
9. 10:12 slope roof
10. eaves with rake ends and fascia – 2×6 fascia
11. composite roof
12. hardiplank 6 1/4″
Thanks Kathy it was good working with you on your plans
If you are interested in this plan check out our store.